"BORON STEEL BLADES - THROUGH HARDENED"
Not Chinese tines that need to be Hard surfaced!
- Through Hardening - What Is It?
- The object of through hardening is to harden parts
throughout their cross section. Not only is the surface resistant to wear, but
the entire part is more able to resist bending or twisting without failure.
- How do you find the correct tiller tines for your tiller? We offer the
OEM tines not just a will fit replacement tiller tine.
- Brand- Left hand column
- Manufacturers OEM Part #
- Tiller pictures by Brand to identify your model
- Tiller Blade Dimensions
- Cross Reference
- Instructions for Tiller tine identification- PDF.
By brand- click on the brand name on
Master Chart with all brands and
tiller blade measurements
NOTE: We supply rotary tiller tines manufactured
to OEM specifications and measurements not just a replacment tiller tine. You may have will fit
tines on your tiller. Matching exactly what is on your
tiller may not be possible. We recommend you purchase equal
amounts of right hand and left hand tines to have matching tines
on each flange.